Art Consulting & Project Management
Our art consultants and project managers are LEAN trained to efficiently provide creative solutions for any environment. We can help you develop an art program for your organization with consistent materials, pricing, and brand image. Art Force has completed installations in all fifty states and can work within your team’s existing processes to seamlessly deliver artwork for your projects. It’s no wonder our team is consistently rated 100/100 while managing projects across the country for some of the largest organizations.
- We can help you define the scope, budget, style and materials to create a stunning environment
- Our Art Consultants will help you identify your organizations' needs, brand, mission and values and help you present them with your artwork
- Our consultants will collaborate with your Marketing, Facilities, Architecture and Interior Design Teams
- Consultants will present a variety of visual options for your team to review and will help you determine the best artwork for your space
- Art Force's project managers have worked with some of the largest companies in the country to place over 37,000 pieces of art
- Our team will work within your system to seamlessly incorporate art into your projects
- Our LEAN trained production facility is located in Minneapolis and can securely pack, and ship artwork nationwide
- Art Force is capable coordinating installations in all 50 states
Aesthetic & Brand Alignment
Architecture & Interior Design Collaboration
National Project Management & Installation
Art Program Development
Floor Plan and Installation Coordination
National Shipping & Installation Services
Value Engineering & Material Standardization
Art Asset Management
Our Portfolio of Projects
Guide to Creative Projects
Our approach to art is ROI driven with a focus on intrinsic value. Artwork is known to inspire employees and clients alike. In fact, surveys have shown that 94% of people agree art enhances the work environment. Another 73% of people agree artwork helps build community relationships.
While many of our projects will showcase our creative project management abilities, this project was massive. With over 365 pieces geared toward a river theme, many high profile artists contributed to the completion of this amazing collection.