Corporate Art Force is an emerging growth venture based in the NE Minneapolis Arts District and is the #1 arts based employer. Since inception in September 2009 we have delivered more than 25,000 pieces of artwork to hundreds of institutional clients in 40 states.
We have recently developed an “Art as a Service” business model that features an online marketplace for a rotating art program that is designed to be expanded nationwide: www.smartartprogram.com
The primary role of the SmartArt Program Manager is to be a key member of a division that is being developed as a profit center.
Corporate Art Force has a market intelligence and sales support team that provides qualified leads through a proven email marketing campaign, partner lead sharing, strategic networking and existing client list. The company’s creative team designs and creates strategic marketing materials and website support.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties of the SmartArt Manager are summarized as follows:
- Co-responsibility for the SmartArt Program as a profit center.
- Work with Marcom team to develop a sales and marketing strategy.
- Lead the execution of the sales and marketing strategy to meet and exceed sales targets through aggressive local prospecting efforts, including phone, email and face-to-face interaction.
- Train and support internal and external sales staff to present the program to perspective clients.
- Provide consulting to sales staff and installation team for program art selection and installation.
- Work with the company’s Art Director, website programmers and other relevant staff to manage the website, art inventory and promotion.
- Participate in product development, pricing the solution/service.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences for networking and acquiring market intelligence.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Participate in our leadership development program.
- A bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
Skills and Qualifications
We’re looking for a talented, dedicated individual with the following qualifications:
- Possess relevant business and/or sales manager experience with a history of high level performance;
- Team leadership capability;
- Possess an understanding of e-commerce and online business strategies;
- A passion for creativity;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Superior multi-tasking abilities with consistent and timely follow-through;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including the ability to present and execute visionary concepts;
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and a strong work ethic to effectively manage your time to drive sales within your territory;
- Experience using salesforce.com or similar CRM system is preferred
- Base salary plus commissions
- Unlimited earnings potential
- National conference incentive
- Company contribution to health insurance
- PC or laptop provided with MS Office
- Company CRM
- Membership to networking organizations
- Employee stock purchase program
- Leadership development program
- Wellness program