Art Force is requesting photography submissions for an upcoming exhibit at the Tiny Gallery in NordHaus, a multitenant building on First Avenue NE in Minneapolis.
We are seeking the following:
- Photographs by artists living and/or working in Northeast Minneapolis
- Art of professional quality and presented as such. Pieces should be wall-installation ready, or artist can have their work printed and frame at a wholesale price by Art Force
- Submitted work size to be tiny, less than 50 united inches total. (height + width = UI)
- Example sizes: 12×12, 24×24, 12×24, 10×40, 20×30… framed
The exhibition will run for three months beginning approximately July 1, 2018. Artwork will be available for sale during the exhibition and Art Force will manage those transactions. The tiny gallery is open during regular business hours for NordHaus as posted on their website.
Mon-Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 5pm
Sun: 11am – 5pm
Submissions should be received by 5 PM on Friday, June 15.
Submissions should include:
Images of artwork, (with framing shown if possible)
Including the following information (as file name or in image list):
1. Artist Name Example: Last, First name_title_media_size_retail
2. Title of Work
5. Retail Price
- Artist phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address
- Artist Statement (optional)
Each artist may submit up to six images for consideration.