Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women (MNCREW) has named its 2014 officers and board of directors.
Claire Roberts, of NAI Everest, will serve as the organization’s president, replacing 2013 president C. Skye Cook, of Cushman & Wakefield/NorthMarq.
“I am honored to serve alongside these women on the 2014 MNCREW Board of Directors,” Roberts said in a prepared release. “They are all industry experts and have made significant contributions of their time to MNCREW over the years.”
Janet Piper, of Wells Fargo & Co., will be treasurer, Mary Jo Kelly of Kraus-Anderson Capital will be secretary and Andrea Fazendin of Art Partners Group was named president elect.
The board of directors for 2014 includes the following women:
- Shari Bjork, Studio Hive Inc.
- Michele Caron, Pinnacle Engineering Inc.
- Jodi Johnson, Stoel Rives LLP
- Tasha Kirk, Ameriprise Financial Inc.
- Jessica Mogilka, Cresa Minneapolis
- Diana Opitz, Target Corp.
- Shelley Rosett, Corporate Art Force
Colleen Ayers, of The Harrington Co., is the MNCREW executive director. The group was founded in 1995 and includes more than 200 members.
By Adam Voge
Feb. 5, 2014