Creative Project Management
At Art Force, we approach Creative Project Management one of two ways – through our Creative Standardization Process or with Custom Visual Solutions. The majority of projects will fall under our Creative Standardization Process, which is the best value for clients since the “standardization” component increases efficiency and utilizes our LEAN Six Sigma production process. We also offer Finance Programs for our clients. More information on each program is provided below.
How It Works
- Discovery meeting with a certified Art Consultant
- Identify an organizations' needs, brand, mission and values
- Align artwork to brand or vision
- AC will present a variety of visual options for the client
LEAN Six-Sigma Production
- Art work procurement and production
- Custom visual solutions and/or creative standardization
- Securely pack, deliver, and install the artwork
- On time and according to the agreed installation plan
Environment Made Simple
Guide to Creative Projects
Our approach to art is ROI driven with a focus on intrinsic value. Artwork is known to inspire employees and clients alike. In fact, surveys have shown that 94% of people agree art enhances the work environment. Another 73% of people agree artwork helps build community relationships.
While many of our projects will showcase our creative project management abilities, this project was massive. With over 365 pieces geared toward a river theme, many high profile artists contributed to the completion of this amazing collection.