Enterprise Art Management
Depending on the size of your collection, comprehensive art management can be a very complicated process. When you’re dealing with hundreds or even thousands of art assets, the management process should be meticulous, automated, streamlined and simple. With the SmartArt Program by Art Force, you get just that. Here's how it works!
Art Program Development
– Stakeholder Collaboration with your Marketing, Facilities, Architecture and Interior Design Teams
– Standard Pricing and Materials with Value Engineered Products
– Multi-location Brand Image Alignment
Existing Art Evaluation & Optimization
– Location and Cataloguing of Existing Art Assets
– Removal of Art not Aligned with Brand Image
– Move & Floor Plan Creation
New Art Integration & National Shipping
– Inhouse LEAN Trained Production Facility
– Six Sigma Quality and Efficiency Control
– National Shipping and Installation Coordination
Ongoing Art Asset Management
– Enterprise Level Purchasing and Account Management
– Reframing & Reprinting Services
Guide to Art Asset Management
We’ve created a user-friendly, scalable process that works for managing art collections of all sizes and complexities. With the entire process centralized, automated and catalogued by certified art consultants, we have the know-how and technology to create a robust arts management system for your organization or private collection.
Fortune 100 Case Study
We look at any collection holistically to ultimately shape and refine brand identity. After an initial estimate of 500 pieces of artwork were located on this project, Art Force discovered a total of 1,300 pieces of art - an estimated added $240,000 value. With new art integration, the client was able to beautify a new space and realign to updated brand standards.