Art Force maintains an ROI philosophy when working with our clients. The return on your investment may be intrinsic or real.
Several market studies have concluded that the returns on fine art compares favorably to Market Indexes such as the S&P 500.
- Intrinsic Returns – Evidence Based Design (EBD) Studies
- Increased Employee Productivity
- Improved Customer Awareness and Brand Impression
- Improved Healthcare Outcomes
- Asset Value Retention – Decorative Art
- Generally Higher Residual Value Compared to Furniture and Equipment
- Easier to Re-distribute, Transfer or Liquidate
- Asset Value Appreciation – Collection Art
- Original Fine Art – More Expensive/Lower Risk
- Emerging Artists Creations – Less Expensive/Higher Risk